Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wrong Power for Wrong People






Another government car that used its power to get the 'easy way'.
Last night in Grand Indonesia mall at the parking lot where all 'regular' people are trying to find a free place to park their car, a free safe and right place. While this car, a Land Rover with a green-red plat number with 1 star on top of the 1277(or 88, I forgot)-00 number suddenly parked at the sideways on top of the pedestrians sidewalk. Maybe he gave some tip to the parking employee there, I have no idea. But, really..... how hard is it to park at the right place and not break any rules.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a regular Jakarta citizen who love this country no matter how stupid the citizens are, how corrupted the people. The only thing I can't stand is just the government. I wish they all gone... gone to the last of their generation. Anyway, this blog is just to show (and hopefully teach something) how Indonesia works. Have a fun reading!